Mark Dantonio got word from the sunshine state late this morning that his eleventh commitment for the 2012 Michigan State Football recruiting class was making it official.Â 6â€™ 180 pound WR/PR Macgarrett Kings pledged his talents to Coach Dantonio and the Spartans.
This young man is a great receiver who has a tremendous ability to adjust to the ball in the air.Â He also has breakaway speed, and the elusive skills of a cat burglar.Â Here is a link to some great video Kings and his ability on the field.Â All you need to do is CLICK RIGHT HERE to watch.
All of the above discussed talents and an attribute are great, but off the field is even more special.
The Spartan staff won both Kings and his family over with their commitment to education, family and faith.Â Kings told Spartan Nation, â€œSchool is more of a priority in my life.Â What am I going to do if football doesnâ€™t work out?Â School is the priority.Â My priorities are God first.Â My family second and my education is third.Â Then in fourth it is football.Â That is pretty the way it is.â€
You can hear a lot more from this charismatic young man on Spartan Nation Radio tomorrow night at 6 P.M.Â You can listen on AM 1080 if you live in Mid Michigan or live on the Internet when you CLICK THIS LINK.
Here are the other ten commitments for Michigan State for the 2012 class:
1. Benny McGowan OL Dayton, OHÂ Article Video Interview
2. Riley Bullough LB Traverse City, MIÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW
3. Zach Higgins OT Alliance, OHÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW
4. Evan Jones TE West Lafayette, OHÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW
5. Tyler O’Connor QB Lima, OHÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW
6. Sevon Pittman DE Canton, OHÂ Â VIDEO
7. Kyle Kerrick WR Coatesville, PAÂ Â VIDEO INTERVIEW
8. Jamal Lyles OLB Detroit, MIÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW
9. Josiah Price TE Greentown, INÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW
10. Nick Tompkins RB Snellville, GAÂ ARTICLE VIDEO INTERVIEW