- Derrick Mason starred at wideout for the Ravens in a 17-10 victory over the Buccaneers. Mason racked up eighty-seven yards on eight catches, including a ten yard touchdown. Baltimore defensive end Brandon McKinney was not active for the game.
- The Steelers, with Michigan State alum Flozell Adams at right tackle, beat the Bills 19-16. Recent Bills addition Jehuu Caulcrick did not play in the game.
- Both Bronco-Spartans started in a 36-33 loss to the Rams. Safety Renaldo Hill had three tackles and an assist while his teammate Kevin Vickerson racked up three tackles, a tackle for loss, a quarterback hit, and a sack at defensive tackle.
- The surging Chargers upended the Colts, despite the best efforts of WR Blair White, winning 36-14. White caught four balls for thirty-four yards, running one of those catches in for a six-yard touchdown. San Diego nose tackle Ogemdi Nwagbuo picked up one tackle and an assist in the game.
- Dolphinsâ€™ punter Brandon Fields booted two punts for a 46.5 yard average in a 33-17 triumph over the Raiders. Oakland defensive back Jeremy Ware was not active for the game.
- Tight end Chris Baker started at tight end for the Seahawks in a 42-24 defeat at the hands of the Chiefs. Baker made the most of his lone catch, reaching the end zone on a thirteen yard hookup with Matt Hasselbeck.
- The Jets and starting safety Eric Smith trounced the Bengals and their two Spartan starters, 26-10. Smith recorded eight tackles for New York while Kyle Cook played at center and DT Domato Peko racked up six tackles for Cincinnati.
- In a wacky ending, Chris Morris saw his Panthers lose to the Browns, 24-23. Morris appeared at center in the game.
- Despite having three former Michigan State players among their ranks, the Lions could not overcome the Patriots on Thanksgiving Day. Detroit linebacker Julian Peterson notched eight tackles and a special teams tackle in the contest, while Dave Rayner connected on one of two field goals (he made one from 44 yards out and missed one of 46 yards). Neither Detroitâ€™s Drew Stanton nor New Englandâ€™s Brian Hoyer saw time at quarterback in the 45-24 Patriotsâ€™ victory.
- Kellen Davis started at tight end for the Bears, who beat the Eagles 31-26. Davis also had two special teams tackle in the match. Defensive end Ervin Baldwin remains on Chicagoâ€™s practice squad.
- The Titansâ€™ Javon Ringer saw action at running back, as his team suffered qdefeat at the hand of the Texans, 20-0. Ringer rushed four times for 27 yards (with a long of 17) and had one reception for four yards.
- Note: DB Ross Weaver is still on the Cowboysâ€™ practice squad.
- Note: Wide receiver Devin Thomas was cut by Carolina on November 23rd and signed by the Giants on November 24th.